CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年7月11日星期六

A month ago........

A month ago,what i had to do?yes,i'm had get job ady at Singapore.It is good news or bad news?I'm also dunno ........i think is a good news,because i used many times to find the job and used many times to interview.....The post is account general clerk but in fact is admin assistant,can describe as "bao san bao hai".All things need to do,when i first day go in the company just leave me one person in th eoffice only.Because previous girl ady resign ,let me want crazy for this job because i dunnl the whole things.How i can handdle it!!!But lucky after 3 days,come one more new girl.....yahoo...she call Penny.She got experience ,so she can teach me when i have problem and will solve my mistake.But i know i can handdle it with asap.Gambateh cynthia.........cheers...

0 评论: